EmeTerm Motion/ Morning Sickness Anti-Nausea Wristband (Black)
was USD $129.95 Special Price USD $99.95
Sale ends June 8
Out of stock
Sale ends June 8
EmeTerm's technology is called neuro modulation, which is FDA cleared and clinically proven to prevent nausea and morning sickness in safe way with no gel, no use of drugs, and no side effects. The electric current is sent by the peripheral nervous system via P6 acupuncture point on the underside of the wrist. The electric pulses are delivered to their targets in the brain to precisely block the emesis signals from brain to stomach.
Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms for many pregnant women, especially during the first trimester. The condition is commonly called morning sickness. Morning sickness can strike at any time of the day or night. Some women get severe nausea due to a condition called Hyperemesis Gravidarum when they are sick and can even last throughout the entire duration of their pregnancy.
The EmeTerm wristband is simply applied like a bracelet.
- • First clean your wrist
- • Position the case at 2-3 cm away from the transverse wrist lines with a width of approximately 2 fingers
- • Wear the wristband tight enough for the skin to be in contact with the case and the electrodes.
- • Put the ring on the strap with holes part. Secure the 2 straps with the buckle
- • Move the ring over the buckle to strengthen the connection between the two straps
Effective for the treatment of nausea and vomiting caused by:
- • Morning Sickness
- • Pregnancy
- • Motion sickness; Air Sickness; Sea Sickness; Car Sickness; Train Sickness; VR Dizziness; Amusement Parks; Gaming
- • EmeTerm is an FDA-cleared wristband that provides safe and effective physical therapy using electrical stimulation without any drugs, conduction gel, or side effects
- • EmeTerm is indicated to relief nausea, retching, and vomiting caused by motion sickness, pregnancy morning sickness, and drug-induced nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy
- • With five levels of intensity output, users can choose the one that gives them the best experience and treatment effect based on their own comfort
- • With its innovative design and usability, EmeTerm has on the 2017 iF Design Award
- • Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the EmeTerm can be charged via any USB charging cable. It has a waterproof rating of IP22, allowing users to use the device on rainy days or while washing the hands
- • The device has a removable hypoallergenic strap that can be replaced with a different length upon request
|Flexpoint Imported Product||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ET1000101|