DuoSmart Ear & Forehead Thermometer for Baby/Child/Adult - FDA Approved
The Baby Temp DuoSmart Thermometer is the only APP enabled device that offers both ear and forehead temperature measurement modes for more accurate results. The device takes an instant 1-second reading and is suitable for users of all ages. Conveniently store and share your temperature data under unlimited user profiles and memory logs by using the Android/IOS App, allowing you to send information to your doctor or family members straight from your smartphone device. The DuoSmart Thermometer also works as an standalone device without pairing with Bluetooth. As a precision instrument suitable for clinical usage, it performs with an accuracy of ±0.2 Celsius/±0.4 Fahrenheit and is FDA cleared for superior safety and efficacy. Like all thermometers on the market, this device is C/F switchable, and has basic features such as auto-shut off feature and high/low temperature alert built in. Start taking better care of yourself and others to help stop the spread!
- FDA Cleared
- Clinically tested results. Accurate and suitable for users of all ages
- Duo mode design measures both forehead and ear temperature
- Quick 1-second temperature reading with haptic feedback through gentle vibration
- Auto shutoff when left unoperated for 30 seconds
- C/F switchable, with high and low temperature alert built in
- Large, bright and clearly visible dot matrix LED display
- Accuracy: ±0.2 Celsius/±0.4 Fahrenheit
- Works as a standalone device without the APP, and can store up 12 temperature readings in each mode (forehead/ear)
- Android/IOS APP: easy to record, save and share data under unlimited user profiles and memory logs. Comes with a measurement report feature, high temperature warning and reference temperature range for convenience
How to use: Duosmart Thermometer
|Manufacturer Part Number||BH1300501|
Fast and precise results
Dual use to monitor head and ear temperature.
Accompanied by the Android / iOS app, it is easy to record, save and share data under unlimited number of user profiles and memory logs.