Sonoline B handheld Heartbeat Monitor is the best quality equipment used by expectant mothers to monitor and hear the baby's heartbeat whenever they want, even when they are out and about! The heart rate can be seen on the clear backlit LCD screen and the sound can be heard via the built in speaker. It is battery operated so it is fully portable and amazingly lightweight - with only 2xAA batteries required it can continuously run on for at least 10 hours.
Additionally this product is compatible with the Baby Doppler App that comes complete with the following features: tracking, recording, and sharing functionality to elevate your pregnancy experience even more – Click the next tab “Additional Information” for more details!
Extended Device Protection - Unlimited Warranty
All Baby Doppler products are designed with the customer in mind. For added peace of mind purchase the Extended Device Protection. For a small fee, you will receive an additional year of warranty directly from Baby Doppler. With this unlimited warranty, we will cover you for up to two years. If anything goes wrong with your doppler, whether it stops working, breaks, or you accidentally break it, we will either repair it or exchange it for free. All shipping costs are also covered so you can enjoy the doppler with the assurance that we will protect you no matter what.
How to use:
- Additional Information
- Water Resistant
- Real-time FHR display mode
- Averaged FHR display mode and
- Manual mode
- Battery status indicator
- Built-in speaker
- Output for headphones
- 3MHz probe included
- Backlight LED screen
- Auto shut off
- Optional: Supports 2MHz,3MHz,4MHz,5MHz and 8MHz probes
- Easy to Record- The Baby Doppler app and device is all you need for the simplest and most efficient way to listen and record your baby’s heartbeat, kicks and development
- Weekly Progress-The app provides useful tips about your baby’s current size and growing progress
- Kick Counts-Counting kicks is an important way to monitor your baby once you are able to feel movement, especially after 32 weeks of pregnancy. You can now schedule reminders, and track your baby’s kicks conveniently, and seamlessly while multi-tasking using the notifications bar
- Easy share option-Share your baby’s progress with family, friends, caregivers, and loved ones in one simple click. Invite others to join and experience “life” in a new way while staying more connected
- Accurate-Proprietary software helps filter out the mother’s heartbeat and background noises, producing clearer sounds and more accurate heart rate calculations for the most meaningful and efficient recording
- Stock up on supplies-Never run out of essential supplies like the sound enhancing gel for self-care! Access in-app reminders to refill, and an array of useful home monitoring products during pregnancy
- How to section-Helpful tutorials for you to get the most out of your Baby Doppler and enjoy better self-care and calm that you deserve during pregnancy
- Water Resistant Sonoline B Baby Activity and Heartbeat Monitor
- 3MHz Probe
- 60g Parker Aquasonic 100 Sample Sound Enhancing Gel
- Duracell AA Batteries (included)
- - Baby Doppler APP – Download on your Adroid or Apple device
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Heartbeat Monitor
- FHR Range: 50BPM - 240BPM
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2BPM
- Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
- Voltage: DC 3.0 V
- Audio Output Power: Requirement:3.6V DC-4.2V DC
- Power source: 2 x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically
- Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
- Temperature: +5°C～+40°C
- Humidity: 80% or less
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa – 106kPa
- Weight: 180g (6.4oz) including two AA batteries
- Certification: USA, EUROPE & CANADA Approved
Badge Yes Product Video No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Worth every pennny!!!
I got this for some peace of mind because I had lost my last pregnancy. I was skeptical about it even working. But not only did it deliver to my house the next day after ordering...it worked perfectly! It felt so good to hear my baby's heartbeat. I am 17 weeks today, haven't felt any movement yet, which isn't abnormal but I was worried...this thing made me so happy.
Quality Shipping Price Value
- Worked great!
I'm 12 weeks and picked up the heart beat after a few tries and a good you tube video that had some tips on how to pick it up early on. Once found it was very clear. The heart rate did not match the numbers displayed but I just wanted to hear it so that's no matter to me.
Quality Price Value
- Great at home device
I have loved having this ant home to listen to my daughter. I miscarried my last pregnancy so I just wanted a little extra reassurance this time that baby was doing well before I felt her. I used it first at 14 weeks and it was extremely simple and easy to use and find a great sounding heartbeat. It’s user friendly, good quality and provides a great peace of mind when you just want to check in on your little one between early doctor visits.
Quality Price Value