Sonoline B handheld Heartbeat Monitor is the best quality equipment used by expectant mothers to monitor and hear the baby's heartbeat whenever they want, even when they are out and about! The heart rate can be seen on the clear backlit LCD screen and the sound can be heard via the built in speaker. It is battery operated so it is fully portable and amazingly lightweight - with only 2xAA batteries required it can continuously run on for at least 10 hours.
Extended Device Protection - Unlimited Warranty
All Baby Doppler products are designed with the customer in mind. For added peace of mind purchase the Extended Device Protection. For a small fee, you will receive an additional year of warranty directly from Baby Doppler. With this unlimited warranty, we will cover you for up to two years. If anything goes wrong with your doppler, whether it stops working, breaks, or you accidentally break it, we will either repair it or exchange it for free. All shipping costs are also covered so you can enjoy the doppler with the assurance that we will protect you no matter what.
How to use:
- Additional Information
- Water Resistant
- Real-time FHR display mode
- Averaged FHR display mode and
- Manual mode
- Battery status indicator
- Built-in speaker
- Output for headphones
- 3MHz probe included
- Backlight LED screen
- Auto shut off
- Optional: Supports 2MHz,3MHz,4MHz,5MHz and 8MHz probes
- Water Resistant Sonoline B Baby Activity and Heartbeat Monitor
- 3MHz Probe
- 60g Parker Aquasonic 100 Sample Sound Enhancing Gel
- Duracell AA Batteries (included)
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Heartbeat Monitor
- FHR Range: 50BPM - 240BPM
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2BPM
- Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
- Voltage: DC 3.0 V
- Audio Output Power: Requirement:3.6V DC-4.2V DC
- Power source: 2 x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically
- Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
- Temperature: +5°C～+40°C
- Humidity: 80% or less
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa – 106kPa
- Weight: 180g (6.4oz) including two AA batteries
- Certification: USA, EUROPE & CANADA Approved
Badge Yes Product Video No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Worth every pennny!!!
I got this for some peace of mind because I had lost my last pregnancy. I was skeptical about it even working. But not only did it deliver to my house the next day after ordering...it worked perfectly! It felt so good to hear my baby's heartbeat. I am 17 weeks today, haven't felt any movement yet, which isn't abnormal but I was worried...this thing made me so happy.
Quality Shipping Price Value
- Worked great!
I'm 12 weeks and picked up the heart beat after a few tries and a good you tube video that had some tips on how to pick it up early on. Once found it was very clear. The heart rate did not match the numbers displayed but I just wanted to hear it so that's no matter to me.
Quality Price Value
- Great at home device
I have loved having this ant home to listen to my daughter. I miscarried my last pregnancy so I just wanted a little extra reassurance this time that baby was doing well before I felt her. I used it first at 14 weeks and it was extremely simple and easy to use and find a great sounding heartbeat. It’s user friendly, good quality and provides a great peace of mind when you just want to check in on your little one between early doctor visits.
Quality Price Value